Drytimes washable and reusable bed pads are soft and comfortable while protecting beds and furniture from wetness. Each pad has a non-slip backing to keep it flat and in place, plus generous tuck in flaps to keep it secure on the bed for wriggly kids and adults! Drytimes pads are super absorbent and are designed to offer protection against incontinence whilst keeping the user dry and comfortable. Just place the pad on top of bottom bed sheet, tuck in the flaps and then lay directly onto the white poly/cotton surface of the pad. Simply remove and replace when wet - there's no need to completely strip the bed, which saves time, washing and sanity! These specially designed reusable and washable pads ensure protection for your family and furniture! The middle layer is highly absorbent and will protect your beds and furniture from the heaviest wetting and spills. The soft, noiseless, breathable PUL (polyester backed polyurethane) backing is completely waterproof for peace of mind. Ideal for incontinence, illness, bedwetting or toilet training.
This pad can be used on larger beds (double, queen & king) simply by folding the flaps under the pad and placing it on the side of the bed that requires protection.
Drytimes recommends you purchase at least two pads - one to use and one to wash. Drytimes products are made by Green Kids, so you know they're good :)
Fabric specification: 4 layers of protection
1. Surface : pale green quilted cotton blend extra dry-touch layer that wicks moisture into the pad & protects skin.
2. Minimiser polyester layer that prevents wetness from rising back to surface.
3. Poly/rayon super absorbent soaker that absorbs and traps fluids.
4. 100% PUL backed polyester stay dry backing is waterproof and locks out moisture & staining.
Washable Waterproof Pad features:
1. Satinised smooth barrier finish holds pad in position on bed or chair.
2. Smooth surface does not "lint” up.
3. Non-pilling surface remains smooth and gentle to the skin for the life of the pad.
4. Non-Slip backing helps keep pad flat and in place.
5. Amazingly absorbent and minimizes the possibility of leakage by containing heavy voids.
6. Light and easy to launder, simply machine wash and warm line or tumble dry. Regular washing helps to reduce dust mites in your bed!
7. Latex and Lead Free - non irritating for sensitive skin.
8. Can be re-used many times, saving you money and saving the environment!
9. Absorbs approximately 2.5 litres of liquid.
Washing & Care Instructions:
1. Change bed pads regularly when wet and we recommend that all Drytimes products are rinsed in clean, fresh water when removed from the bed or wearer to dilute urine, as urine is extremely acidic and can cause accelerated wear on fabrics.
2. Warm wash at maximum ~60c with half the regular amount of laundry powder or liquid.
3. Do not use fabric softeners, bleaches, enzymes or whiteners - do not iron or dry clean.
4. Line or warm tumble dry.