Drytimes washable and reusable children's cot pads are soft and comfortable while protecting cots from wetness and soiling. Each pad has a non-slip backing to keep it flat and in place, plus generous 50cm tuck in flaps on all 4 sides to keep it secure on the cot for wriggly bubs, or side flaps keep it secure on children's and toddler beds! Drytimes pads are super absorbent and are designed to offer protection against incontinence whilst keeping your bub dry and comfortable. Just place the pad on top of bottom sheet, tuck in the flaps and then lay bub directly onto the white poly/cotton surface of the pad. You can choose to tuck in all 4 flaps, or simply use either the end or side flaps and fold under the flaps not in use, so these pads suit any size cot or children's/toddler size beds. Simply remove and replace when wet - there's no need to completely strip the bed, which saves time, washing and sanity! These specially designed reusable and washable pads ensure protection for your family and furniture! The middle layer is highly absorbent and will protect your mattress and furniture from the heaviest wetting and spills. The soft, noiseless, breathable PUL (polyester backed polyurethane) backing is completely waterproof and safe for peace of mind. Ideal for incontinence, illness, bedwetting or toilet training.
Fabric specification: 4 layers of protection
1. Surface : quilted cotton blend extra dry-touch layer that wicks moisture into the pad & protects skin.
2. Minimiser polyester layer that prevents wetness from rising back to surface.
3. Poly/rayon super absorbent soaker that absorbs and traps fluids.
4. 100% PUL backed polyester stay dry backing is waterproof and locks out moisture & staining.
Washable Waterproof Pad features:
1. Satinised smooth barrier finish holds pad in position on bed.
2. Smooth surface does not "lint” up.
3. Non-pilling surface remains smooth and gentle to the skin for the life of the pad.
4. Non-Slip backing helps keep pad flat and in place.
5. Amazingly absorbent and minimizes the possibility of leakage by containing heavy voids.
6. Light and easy to launder, simply machine wash and warm line or tumble dry. Regular washing reduces dust mites in your child's bed!
7. Latex and Lead Free - non irritating for sensitive skin.
8. Can be re-used many times, saving you money and saving the environment!
9. Absorbs approximately 1.5 litres of liquid.
Washing & Care Instructions:
1. Change bed pads regularly when wet and we recommend that all Drytimes products are rinsed in clean, fresh water when removed from the bed or wearer to dilute urine, as urine is extremely acidic and can cause accelerated wear on fabrics.
2. Warm wash at maximum ~60c with half the regular amount of laundry powder or liquid.
3. Do not use fabric softeners, bleaches, enzymes or whiteners - do not iron or dry clean.
4. Line or warm tumble dry.